Take Your Next Step
In Ministry

Life Church College provides Biblical Studies alongside real-world ministry experience in the Greater Tampa Bay region.

Feel confident that you have the education and practical experience you need to follow the call of God on your life.

Silvana Place

College Director

Everyone who has been called into ministry deserves to cultivate spiritual maturity in an environment that extends practical teaching with spirit-filled guidance.

With 37 years of experience and over 50 staff, Life Church allows you to learn from and serve side-by-side multiple ministry leaders so you gain a full picture of how a church operates and what ministry life is like. 

We are not currently accepting applications. Please check back later!

Apply to Life Church College

We are not currently accepting applications. Please check back later!
The online application process takes less than an hour. Simply complete the questionnaire and remit your application fee of $25.

Enroll by Start Date

A College Associate will walk you through the enrollment process. You will start learning from and serving alongside Life Church - a church that hosts the presence of God because His presence changes everything!

Experience real-world ministry

Cultivate spiritual maturity and experience practical teaching with spirit-filled guidance.


Q: What does Life Church College cost?

A: Tuition for Life Church College is paid yearly and due upon enrollment. Both years one and two are $2,700/ year and that includes the online and on-site enrollment. There is an application fee of $25 payable with your submission today.

Q: What certification or degree will I graduate with?

A: Because of our partnership with Ministry Studies Online, an affordable online curriculum, students will graduate our 2-year program with the 30-credits of education required to become credentialed as a licensed minister.

Q: Do you provide housing?

A: We encourage our students to experience real-world ministry, which means students are responsible for their own housing, transportation, and income. Upon request, the admissions office will provide a list of Property Managers and available accommodations within suitable distance from Life Church.

Q: What does a week at Life Church College look like?

A:  Life Church College's academic year is split into two semesters. The first Semester is 15 weeks, from August to December. The second semester is 16 weeks, from January to May. Each week requires 25-30 hours of ministry and classroom studies. During the week, you can expect 70% of the time to experience practical, real-world ministry. The other 30% of the week will be classroom teaching and meetings. Each week will include ministry side-by-side Life Church staff, and online biblical studies plus in-room classroom teaching. You will also be a part of our weekly Staff Chapel, an exclusive all staff gathering.

More questions? Contact us for more information.